Protecting your personal data is very important for this Notary; therefore, this PRIVACY NOTICE, prepared to comply with The Federal Law on the Protection of Personal Data held by Particulars, has the purpose to inform you the type of personal data we collect from you, how we use it, handle it, make it useful, and share it with.
Based on the articles 8, 15, 16, and 17 of The Federal Law on the Protection of Personal Data held by Particulars we inform you that Notaría Pública 7 of the Puerto Vallarta and Correduría 55 de la Plaza del Estado de Jalisco domiciled in Lago Huron Street 113, First Floor, Fraccionamiento Residencial Fluvial Vallarta, Puerto Vallarta, Jalisco, Zip Code 48312 is responsible of collecting your personal data and of the way it is used and that by disposition of the Federal Law on the Protection of Personal Data held by Particulars we inform you about the following:
As our client we can request from you the following personal data:
Como cliente de nuestros servicios, le podemos solicitar la siguiente información personal:
- Name, address, place and date of birth, e-mail address and telephone number.
- Patrimonial data: bank accounts, loans, movable and immovable property, assets, liabilities, among others. Information about your spouse, cohabitant, heirs, legatees, and/or beneficiaries.
- Official documents that accredit your identity and information that you declare, as well as you R.F.C and your CUR.
- The migratory document that accredits your legal stay in the country.
What for do we use your personal data?
This Notary collects and uses your personal data to comply with the following purposes:
- To confirm your identity.
- To understand and deal with your legal needs in notarial matters.
- To give juridical accuracy and security to your facts and acts, for example, transactions for transfer of domain regarding buying and selling, donations, swamps, adjudication for inheritances, actions, trusts, constitution of condominium regimes, testaments, succession proceedings, mortgages, payment of mortgages, ratification of signatures, notarization facts, comparison of documents, among others.
- To prepare the notarial instruments of your interest.
- To offer legal advisory.
- To comply with the legal requirements applicable to you.
- To verify the information, you provide us wit.
With whom and why do we share the information you provide us with?
Your personal data is only handled by the personnel attached to this Notary to elaborate the notarial public instruments that you request so your personal data are not transferred to any third party not related to the Notary except to comply with legal obligations before the competent authorities such as the public registries, the fiscal authorities, and judicial authorities that request them.
How can you limit the use or release of your personal data?
You can you limit the use or release of your personal data through the following manners:
- Presenting your request personally in our domicile addressed to the department in charge of privacy in this office.
- Sending an e-mail to the following electronic address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Calling the telephone number +52 (322) 223 0722
How to access, rectify, cancel or oppose the processing of your personal data?
The exercise of ARCO´s rights, access, rectification, cancellation and opposition or revocation of consent could be made by submitting a request in writing at our address to the department responsible for privacy, or via email to email@example.com or calling the number +52 (322) 223 0722, in the understanding that once they are included in a notarial instrument you will not be able to exercise any of the aforementioned rights on them, being able to do so only with respect to those that remain in the database of the Notary, except for the tax authorities and/or tax or financial investigation, money laundering or financing of terrorism, to which we have the obligation to provide all the corresponding.
How to know the changes to this privacy notice?
This privacy notice may suffer modifications, changes or updates for which we are committed to keeping you informed of such situation through any of the following means:
- Notification to your email
- Through our website www.notaria07puertovallarta.com
How to contact us
Si usted tiene alguna duda sobre el presente aviso de privacidad, puede dirigirla a:
- If you have any questions about this privacy notice you can direct it to:
- The electronic address www.notaria07puertovallarta.com
- The mailing address addressed to the department responsible for privacy in this office.
- By telephone +52 (322) 223 0722
- Likewise, we provide you with copies of this privacy notice at our domicile Lago Huron Street 113, First Floor, Fraccionamiento Residencial Fluvial Vallarta, Puerto Vallarta, Jalisco, Zip Code 48312.